malay to english.. not enough time to translate soo from now on the post will be in english tq.. haha~

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Back from the dead 2~

its hard to write in english.. but I try my best to write... there are some post in malay that i havent edit yet.. but well you just read this entry.. haha.. i'm not lazy to edit it all to english but i think it better to keep it that way bescause this is my personal blog soo i do what i like to do... haha

this blog before i post this entry is mainly about my interest...
if you scroll down the past entry you will find the link of several movie (the link are dead now thanks to SOPA) and some scary picture... i post the scary pic is not like i'm a psychos or what but that pic remind me that life is fragile and life can end in the way that we cannot imagine b'coz in this world our time is short and it is all has been write when,why,who,what are you gonna to in your life... haha~ a litte bit of  lecture about life... me myself is not perfect as our prophet Muhammad S.A.W i might get it wrong.. if i get it wrong please correct me... haha~....
as for my blog... when i scroll down the old entry.. there are missing some pic that I have upload... hmmm i wonder why.. but its okay... keep on writing gambate~

No comments:

Post a Comment